Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How can i help you

As of now I am not having trouble finding my sources . I am having a little difficulty defining a case but I think I am going to do it on Why greek life attracts drinkers. A possible argument is how the greek organization is said to be a social motivator and for drinkers, where greek life serves the community and helps with raising money. So now what exactly can greek organazations do to lower the statistics of how many people join the organization because of the high amount of drinking. To bring the project to final drafting stages, I have to develop a strong argument of which people agree that greek life is all about drinking and people who also disagree. I will interview drinkers who claim they joined for that reason and why they thought that sorority was only about drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment