Sunday, May 2, 2010

My story

Your Story. How has your project evolved over the course of the semester? How has your understanding of the project deepened or changed over time? What influenced you most? What have you learned about the topic, about the research process, or about yourself as a writer?

My project has evolved over the semester by my topic changed many of times and got more into depth . for example it started as drinking then it turned to what do people find in drinking, then drinking in greek life , then the attraction of drinking in greek life and now it ended at greek like dry, never. The article by barry influenced me the most and the law. I learned that i am not that bad of a writer and i should give myself credit for my writing ebcause it is not as bad as i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment